Leica Camera AG stands for the finest arts of German precision engineering – and a special culture of visual expression. For more than a century, we have been developing precision optical instruments that provide unique visual experiences and continue to set new standards of technology. We constantly search for highly motivated personnel for our innovative development projects and to assist us in the fulfilment of the ongoing strong demand for our latest products. We can offer you challenging and satisfying tasks and ideal opportunities for the advancement of your professional career.
At our location in München we are looking for you as:
Senior BI Data Analyst (m/w/d)
- You define standardised business logics for central KPI and data analytics products, coordinate these with the stakeholders of the company and validate the results of the implementation.
- You ensure that data quality monitoring is an integral part of all customer data products.
- You are a trusted expert in modern self-service BI technologies, helping all business users build their analytical capabilities to become a truly data-driven organisation.
- You engage in strategic, cross-functional initiatives where you advise stakeholders on building and applying analytical skills.
- Successfully completed degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or a related degree programme with a quantitative focus
- Ability to structure and divide up complex issues and to control the processing of them
- Strong communication skills and persuasiveness with contacts from the different business areas (sales, marketing, controlling and customer service)
- Independent action and proactivity
- Very good knowledge of German or English
- Passion for data!
- At least 5 years of professional and/or project experience in data analytics or relevant IT projects
- You have a proven track record as a BI/Data Analyst in a dynamic, growth-oriented industry and have experience with SQL and data visualisation tools
- Experience in the analysis of business processes and the definition of KPIs
- Experience in creating user-friendly dashboards and reporting solutions
- Very good knowledge of project management procedures and their practical application in iterative and agile projects
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Snowflake, Star Scheme and 3 NF should be familiar to you
- Experience with ETL processes and ETL tools
- Programming experience in Python and interfaces (API: REST/SOAP) in a productive environment an advantage
Please send your application as a PDF by E-Mail to:
For a meaningful review of your documents, we need a cover letter and a current curriculum vitae.